Monday, June 17, 2013

Computer Challenges - Intrusion on Private Property

My private property, this computer has been assaulted. I am unaware of any official body that will help ensure that my property is protected. The degree of intrusion my personal computer has encountered is beyond the norm and often beyond my ability to defend myself. This has been the case over the yesterday and today; as well as, many times in the past. If the people responsible read this, know that your actions are harmful to me and impairing the pursuit of occupation. I view the intrusion on my private property as being an extremely serious violation; literally years of my life have been stolen by these actions. I am unsure what your motivations are, whatever they are, they are wrong and clearly an offence to me and rightful conduct. WHATEVER YOUR ISSUES, I CAN ONLY RESPOND TO CLEAR DISCOURSE, YOU SHOULD MUSTER THE COURAGE TO SPEAK TO ME.

If anything untoward is witnessed by my readers please notify me at nthomson20@gmail.com

If anyone reading this has a means to remedy this intrusion and all the ones like it, your input would be most appreciated.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yse this is the main region of accidents. If you intertested for more news you can go Latest Accidents News